Earlier today, I read Psalm 56. David, the author of the Psalm, was in danger because his enemies wanted him dead. David placed his trust in the Lord…
“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
There are many thing in life that can make us afraid. But we can place our trust in the Lord. The last verse of the Psalm says: “For you have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life” (Verse 13).
Tonight, there is Kid’s Club from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Please pray that Jesus will save many children!
There is also Bible Study and Prayer in the Board Room from 7:00 to 8:00 pm. We will continue our study on the subject of the church. What does it mean that the church is both invisible and visible?
The March “Equipping Verse” is Matthew 28:6.
“He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay”
Missionary of the Month: Converge Worldwide (Baptist General Conference)
Let us pray for HOBC at least 10-15 minutes per day! Prayer is the fuel for the church. Please pray:
- That God will do great things at HOBC in 2016.
- For spiritual revival at HOBC!
- For the HOBC shut-ins.
- For the many that need physical healing and comfort.
- That HOBC will be a House of Prayer
- People who need Jesus. Pray for 3 to 5 people every day who need Jesus!
- March 9: Wednesday night Kid’s Clubs from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Bible Study and Prayer from 7:00 to 8:00 pm.
- March 10: Men’s Group from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. We will meet in the sanctuary this week.
- March 13: Sunday School at 9:00 am. Worship at 10:15 am. We will celebrate the Lord’s Supper. There will also be a Gideon’s presentation and a special offering for the Gideon’s International.
- March 19: Men’s breakfast at 9:00 am.
- March 24: Maundy Thursday Service.
- March 27: Easter Sunday!
God is Good. All the Time!
~ 3 John 2