Sunday is Palm Sunday! On that first Palm Sunday, Jesus rode into Jerusalem on donkey. Later that week, Jesus was arrested and crucified. That was Friday! And we all know what happened on the following Sunday!
I will preach on Matthew 21:1-11. Plus, children will be part of the worship service!
The March “Equipping Verse” is Matthew 28:6.
“He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay”
Missionary of the Month: Converge Worldwide (Baptist General Conference
Let us pray for HOBC at least 10-15 minutes per day! Prayer is the fuel for the church. Please pray:
- That God will do great things at HOBC in 2016.
- That God will transform lives on Easter morning!
- For spiritual revival at HOBC!
- For the HOBC shut-ins.
- For the many that need physical healing and comfort.
- That HOBC will be a House of Prayer
- People who need Jesus. Pray for 3 to 5 people every day who need Jesus!
- March 19: Men’s breakfast at 9:00 am in the Fellowship Hall.
- March 20: Sunday School at 9:00 am. Worship at 10:15 am. It is Palm Sunday!
- March 23: NO Kid’s Clubs and Bible/Study Prayer.
- March 24: Maundy Thursday Service at 7:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- March 27: Easter Sunday!
HE IS RISEN!!
~ 3 John 2