Earlier today, I sat in the sanctuary as the Sonshine Christian Preschool children had a chapel service. The kids sang and heard a story about Moses. Let us pray that God will transform lives through the Preschool.
Speaking of children! There will be Kid’s Club tonight from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
There will be Bible Study and Prayer in the Board Room tonight from 7:00 to 8:00 pm. Tonight, our prayer will focus on the prodigals in our lives.
The Lord blessed us with wonderful worship service on Easter morning and a Maundy Thursday service on the Thursday before!
This Sunday marks the beginning of the HOBC Missions Emphasis Week. I will preach about a reluctant missionary named Jonah!
The March “Equipping Verse” is Matthew 28:6…
“He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay”
The April “Equipping Verse” is Jeremiah 10:6…
“There is none like you, O LORD; you are great and your name is great in might”
Missionary of the Month of March: Converge Worldwide (Baptist General Conference). April Missionary of the Month is Sarah Campbell.
Let us pray for HOBC at least 10-15 minutes per day! Prayer is the fuel for the church. Please pray:
- That God will do great things at HOBC in 2016.
- For spiritual revival at HOBC!
- For the HOBC shut-ins.
- For the many that need physical healing and comfort.
- That HOBC will be a House of Prayer
- People who need Jesus. Pray for 3 to 5 people every day who need Jesus!
- March 30: Kid’s Club at 6:30 pm and Bible Study/Prayer at 7:00 pm.
- April 3-9: Missions Emphasis Week.
- April 3: Sunday School at 9:00 am. Donuts and coffee in the Fellowship Hall from 10:00 to 10:25 am. Worship at 10:30 am.
- April 16: Men’s Breakfast at 9:00 am.
- April 17: Annual Meeting after the worship service. There will be a potluck dinner.
- April 30: HOBC Workday.
God is Good!
~ 3 John 2