The Wednesday evening prayer time and Bible study is tonight at 7:00 pm in the Board Room. Our study in the Word of God will continue in the Book of Daniel. In preparation, please read Daniel 3:1-7. What is a “trigon”? Our prayer time will focus on the prodigals in our lives.
The Ezra II Kick-Off will be this Sunday, October 30th. There will be a prayer of dedication on and around the bridge during the worship service. There will be a potluck dinner in the Fellowship Hall after the worship service.
Trunk or Treat on October 31st from 6:00 to 8:00 pm in the lower parking lot.
On Tuesday, November 1st, HOBC will help serve the evening meal at the Open Door Mission. There will be a sign-up sheet on Sunday. If you wish to car-pool, please meet at the upper HOBC parking lot at 4:15 pm.
Kid’s Clubs begins on Wednesday, November 2nd at 6:30 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
The October “Equipping Verse” is Isaiah 40:8
“The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever”
Let us pray for HOBC at least 10-15 minutes per day! Prayer is the fuel for the church that fans the flames of revival. Please pray:
- For Linda Little as she mourns the loss of her husband, Joe.
- That God will do great things at HOBC in 2016.
- For spiritual revival at HOBC!
- For the HOBC shut-ins.
- For the many that need physical healing and comfort.
- That HOBC will be a House of Prayer
- People who need Jesus. Pray for 3 to 5 people every day who need Jesus!
- October 26: Bible Study and Prayer in the Board Room from 7:00 to 8:00 pm.
- October 30: Sunday morning prayer (8:15 to 8:30 am prayer); Sunday School for all ages (9:00 to 10:00 am); Worship Service (10:15 am). Ezra Project II kick-off and potluck dinner!
- October 31: Trunk or Treat!
- November 1: Serve at the Open Door Mission.
- November 2: Kid’s Clubs begins.
- November 11: Omaha Lancer’s Hockey game. There is a sign-up sheet on the information desk.
- November 22: Annual Thanksgiving service.
All for the GLORY of God!
~ 3 John 2
FaceBook and Twitter @HOBComaha